How 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It

pc ads top


Police in Lagos have captured three companions for professedly posse assaulting a 17 year old young lady and transferring the video on the web.

The suspects, Shola Owolabi (28 ), Michael Lanre (21) and Samuel Akpan (34 ), denied it was a group assault. The suspects said it was consensual.

They additionally guaranteed they recorded the demonstration erroneously. However, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, who paraded the suspects yesterday at the Command Headquarters, said the men were attached to group assaulting young ladies and recording the young ladies in the demonstration and transferring it to humiliate the casualties.

Owoseni said when the matter was accounted for at Ipaja Ayobo Police Division , the policemen swung without hesitation and captured the guilty parties.

As indicated by him, the suspects additionally admitted to the wrongdoing amid cross examination. Owolabi said he and Lanre met Akpan having intercourse to the young lady. He said: "I went to work that decisive day. When I returned, I went to Samuel's home just to see him having intercourse to the young lady.

"When I entered my companion 's room, he simply got done with having intercourse to her. I convinced the young lady to permit me lay down with her and she acknowledged.

I had intercourse to her as well. While I was doing it with the young lady , Michael (Lanre) strolled in and drew out his telephone and asserted he was utilizing the light on the telephone to search for something in the room, however he was taping me as I was having intercourse to the young lady. "

Owolabi said they were captured when the proprietor of Akpan's home, who heard the shout of the young lady, went to report the matter at the police headquarters.

"We were captured in the demonstration," he included. Lanre clarified that he likewise had intercourse with the young lady, however he didn't know the young lady before then.

He said: "Owolabi and I strolled into Samuel 's flat when we met them two having intercourse. We influenced the young lady to permit us to have intercourse to her too which she agreed to. We went stand out round each.

When I brought my telephone out, I just needed to utilize the light, I never considered recording them in the demonstration. It was a mix-up.

I didn't transfer the video on the web. "

Akpan told our reporter that he didn't know his companions would come when he was having intercourse to the young lady. He said: "I am a transport conductor. It was some young men in my compound who I used to send on errands who saw the young lady and acquainted her with me.

We got to be companions from that point. "The next day, she came to visit me. We were both inside my room and I convinced her to permit me to have intercourse to her which she acknowledged.

My companions strolled in and met us in the demonstration. The room was dull, one of them needed to utilize the light on his telephone.

He didn't realize that the camera of the telephone was recording what we were doing. It was the point at which we got to the police headquarters they found the video on his telephone. " I am not upbeat to end up in this circumstance. I wear 't realize what to tell my folks back home in Akwa Ibom State in the event that they see me in this condition. "
pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post