Mercy Johnson - dark denies my movie roles

pc ads top
Actress, Mercy Johnson today has become a name, but I do not know much about the DIVA in the film industry rejecting the front screen in their career point.

In an interview with Beats Saturday, some filmmakers have revealed that they do not include their own dark-skinned production.

He started in the Nigerian film industry, and most directors and producers said they still prefer to throw light-skinned ladies at talented or dark-skinned prices.

"The truth is that the film industry is starting to take on because it's hard to take a role in it, and it's a grace that has warned me so much and that my success is too dark." Someone m 'tells people, but God is grace and goodness. My contemporaries said they made the most actresses with dark skin. "


The actress who took part in the movies did not say anybody in the film without any compensation, said Saturday Beats.

"The truth is that I have opted for the role of film.And people are different and what may not be appealing for a person calling.Most one of my most popular films is" go to the arrow to the dumebi ", and I know many actresses who previously rejected the script. I think it is unfair to say that our diversity and differences are unfair, which means that we can not have some garbage that we call our jumping force, this is one of the best-selling movies, as someone who is jumping in the film as a human being. I choose the script and make my whole heart, because of my passion for acting. I read, killing me, I have fun, but I do not, "said the actress.

pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post