Kiss Daniel Finally Openly Disclose The Type Of Woman That Gives Him Happiness [Check Out]

pc ads top
Kiss Daniel Finally Openly Disclose The Type Of Woman That Gives Him Happiness [Check Out]

For those of you ladies falling for Kiss Daniel and his fine face,if you wanna be his woman,you've got to possess this qualities;

"I like ambitious women who are intelligent, can think for themselves and envisage the future.There are some women that can tell you a lot of ways to properly spend and invest N10m and you would be amazed. That is the type of lady I want, a woman who can drown you in her thoughts. I don’t want the type of woman that would only think about how to twerk and spend your money. I like twerking and I’m not saying it’s bad but when it comes to choosing the woman I would live with for the rest of my life, I think intelligence is more important. There will come a time when ladies would not be able to twerk again because of old age."

Come to think of it, if the woman come get all this qualities and she no fine, Shey Kiss go still like her????

pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post