I Was Totally Humiliated When Banky W Saw Me N*ked – Says Tiwa Savage

pc ads top



The mother of one who is organizing a return after tyke conveyance, said she has not had it all ruddy in the music business as she has had maybe a couple humiliating minutes. Talking with Vanguard, the excellent artist clarified how Banky W attracted her thoughtfulness regarding a sure piece of her body that was uncovered. She said,

"My dress for my stage execution at 2face's collection dispatch arrived late. Actually, it came in 5 minutes before I should mount the stage. "I didn't have sufficient energy to attempt it on before my execution. The MC reported: 'Next in front of an audience is rising star, Tiwa Savage.' So I rapidly put it on. When I was strolling up stage, the zip tore at the back and I didn't even figure it out. "Banky saw it and was similar to 'Goodness my God! Your entire back is opened.

"I was truly humiliated; simply like he saw me Unclad" Tiwa said, adding that they attempted to stick her up however at the same time the band and everyone was in front of an audience.

"I needed to do a reversal, change into something that was not arranged. It was very humiliating," she note

pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post