I was Kidnapped and Strapped With Explosives" – Lady At Focus Of Fizzled Suicide Plot in Borno Recounts to Her Survival Story

pc ads top



A mother of three has opened up on how suspected Boko Haram individuals kidnapped her in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, while on her way to the healing center.

The lady said she figured out how to escape after the vehicle in which she was being passed on created flaw.

"On our landing in Kano, the vehicle (in which she was passed on) built up an issue I picked up my cognizance and found that my body was strapped with dangerous belt," she said.

"It is throughout repairing the auto that I learnt the criminals have stripped me of my material and touchy gadgets were strapped on me."

She said she in the long run fled before security men protected her around 11pm and was taken to Hotoro police headquarters in Kano.

She said the ruffians advised her that she was to go to the acclaimed Kantin Kwari Market in Kano for "God's main goal".

Abdullahi Ganduje, legislative leader of the state and Abbati Dikko, official of police in Kano, asked the inhabitants to be security cognizant and report suspicious developments to the police.



pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post