I Wish I Had My Children Earlier" – Says Peter Okoye

pc ads top

Peter Okoye talked about child rearing in a visit with PUNCH saying he wished he had his youngsters before.

The 34 year old father of two said:

I wish that I had my kids before; I was with their mum for a considerable length of time before we got hitched. I even had them before we got hitched. On the off chance that I had them quite a while back, we would relate more like kin. On the off chance that they were young people for occurrence, they would realize that their father is a VIP and can take in specific things all alone.

On his style of child rearing , he said

I keep it youthful and new. Individuals have transformed child rearing into something else simply like marriage. Despite everything I live like a young man; I would prefer not to feel and act old. I need my children to admire me as good example. I am motivated by the footballer, David Beckham. I need my child to grow up to end up my companion. That is the reason I said I wish I had my youngsters before.

On if parenthood has confined him in any capacity

Everybody realizes that I'm an insane individual in front of an audience. I remove my shirt in front of an audience and the way that I am hitched with children doesn't change that. It's called showbizness and that is my main thing as a profession. When I get in front of an audience, I set aside every other thing and basically appreciate the appear.


pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post