Brymo reveals he was never paid a dime for Oleku.

pc ads top

Super skilled vocalist, Brymo has uncovered he was never paid as far as it matters for him in Oleku, a tune claimed by previous mark mate, Ice Prince. He even called himself a dolt.

His precise words were:

"Keep in mind Oleku right? I got no honor for it. I was an idiot, there was no agreement".

Expantiating, he said, as around then, he was so down and out, he essentially lived off M.I another ex-mark mae, who happens to be the president of Chocolate City now.

"Oleku was an expert bono work for Chocolate City. I felt perhaps in light of the fact that I didn't have an agreement and I was new, it was my time for testing. So I marked an agreement in April 2011 however nothing changed. The mark didn't give cash to forthright venture recordings.

"However, there's dependably an exit from that. There are different performers on the name. MI was the first to explode and he had gotten a spot. In that period, I was dependably at MI's place."

"On account of the record mark, the agreement and the court directive, it's a show of disgrace. Individuals will dependably grin at you when you do what they need. I was not in court when the order was given. In the event that that is the manner by which it is done in law, then we ought to scrap the whole constitution.

"Luckily, it didn't keep going long. In the long run they evacuated it. Their point was to keep me from putting out my 'Shipper, Dealers and Slaves' collection.

"No one will like it on the off chance that I do a reversal to Chocolate City. Certain things can never be truly retouched. You simply need to go your different ways. I've had more peace in the most recent couple of years".
pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post