LADY NARRATES HOW A MAN EJACULATED ON HER IN THE BANK TODAY (PHOTO)

pc ads top

As per an Instagram client, Amaka, a man discharged on her while remaining on a bank

line today in Anambra state.

Perused what she composed after the cut...

"I went to Diamond bank (Nnewi) today and went to their client administration to lay an objection yet the group at the spot was much so I remained in one of the lines there, there was this person (by means of pix) behind me I saw he was by one means or another laying on me so I moved a little and he moved with me, I saw something suspicious so I thought back I saw him crossed both of his hands secured with a paper down his waist.... I kept quiet and was occupied with my telephone I saw something behind me again I turned and saw him with his hands at a similar position so out of the blue I felt something hot trickled on my leg to my outmost shock it was a sperm I turned gat hold of him and gave him some hot slaps I know he has never gotten in his life before.... notwithstanding the securities that intercede like truly he won't live to recall a day like this ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
#what_an_assault๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ž"

pc ads bottom

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post